It’s been almost a year now, and so much has happened! Here’s a brief update on what you missed:
- I went to Phoenix, Arizona to take part in the inaugural Alliance Defending Freedom Collegiate Academy
- I got accepted to LSU Law
- I moved to Baton Rouge
- I got to meet Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas
- I got to see some amazing LSU football games 🙂
- I’m a member of the Student Bar Association
- I survived my first semester of law school!
It’s been a crazy year, and I know the next few will be just as crazy. But I missed my blog, and I think it is time to resurrect it! Here is an idea of what you can expect coming up soon:
- I’m taking Constitutional Law, so definitely some posts about that.
- My search for an internship this summer!
- I’m in the process of starting a pro-life group at the law school, but I’m also involved with the undergrad group on campus!
- Picking my classes for next semester!
- Writing my first legal brief
- We get to do graded Oral Arguments for Legal Research and Writing, and since it’s the closest I’ve got to debate, I’m really excited about it!
- Supreme Court cases as they move through, such as: HHS Mandate, Prop 8, Affirmative Action, and others.
In case all that didn’t clue you in, I want to bring the focus down to a more personal level. I’ll still do my best to write my heavily researched, heavily political posts, but with limited time on my hands I need a change in tone if I’m going to keep this up!
Thanks for sticking with me over the years, I’ll try my best not to disappoint with my new posts!